Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon

Bout of Books
 
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
 
 
 
 
 I know, I know, I late with this. And at first I really was sure if I would be joining since I'm so new to the blogging world, I was planning on just seeing how everything was run and seeing how everyone did their own thing, well I look at their page and saw a few of the others updates and thought, ohh ok so I only need to see it the one day, haha. This will also be my first read-a-thon.
 
My goals:  Well I still have books from the library so I want to finish them and incidentally enough they are due back at the end of the week and thats 4 books I also want to get STARTED on a book that I keep picking up and putting back down for whatever reason, and what better way to get to it than a read-a-thon. I'm also going to try and do a few of the mini challenges.
 
Book:

Chosen (House of Night, #3)    Shadows of Myth    The Heist (O'Hare and Fox #1)    Rush (Breathless, #1)
 
 
Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels, #1)
 
 
 
So I know I don't get much traffic yet and I don't hope to suddenly get a 100 follows or anything. If nothing else I just hope to meet some other bloggers and have fun. I don't have a tweeter so I wont be doing the tweeter chats but I'm sure I'll find something I'll like join in on.
 
 
This is also my Day 1 update Monday I started Chosen I only got about 100 pages in I was hoping to get more in but that'll be for today which I hope to finish it. *crossing finger* 
~I hope you enjoy!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *