Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2014 TBR Pile Challenge



We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..
 
 
 
   So I am signed up for my first Challenge for the next year. Wish I knew about the one for this year I might of signed up cause I read a lot of book I've had and just never got to them this year. Though most of them were before I was blogging. However I still have a lot not to mention I've gotten quite a few books recently as well.
   There's going to be giveaway's, mini challenges, all sorts of stuff and ending with a grand prize at the end of the year. You can read books that were published in 2013 and earlier, NO 2014 books or arc. You can sign up and check out their guidelines 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
 
   I was also informed that library books will be ok as well and if you get a book that you haven't been able to find during the year that is ok too.
 
   There are levels for the goals I am going to start out low though I'm sure I'll be moving up levels. My goal for now I think is going to be First Kiss that's 21-30 books. I'll be making a page for the list of books I plan on reading soon.
 
Hope to see you there.~    

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *