Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cover Love Sunday #8


 

Cover Love Sunday is a weekly feature hosted at The Quiet Girl Talks, where you choose your 3-5 favorite covers for each weekly theme. Anybody can do it, just check the Features page for themes ahead of time! :) 

This week's theme is...
BLACK BACKGROUND!


Slave (Finding Anna, #1)
I haven't read this yet, it an erotica. I like the cover because the stoplight on her, and how she curled up.




















Once (Eve, #2)

This one I found today while looking for a cover to share. I love the font of the title. The whole light at the end of the tunnel theme is great. Also love the color of her hair.


Witch & Wizard (Witch & Wizard, #1)The Gift (Witch & Wizard, #2)The Fire (Witch & Wizard, #3)
 

 
I like these cover I have a thing for fire blame it on the fact that both my zodiacs elements are a fire. But I love that its the letter of the book title, W for Witch And Wizard, G for Gift, F for Fire. And there's a face in them. I've only read Witch & Wizard so far and really want to get the others. The Latest one that came out doesn't stick to this theme with the cover that's a little upsetting, or atlest I haven't seen it with a fire letter anyway, the latest one is The Kiss.
 
What are your picks for this week?~

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *