Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 2 Mini Challenge

 
Bout of Books
 
Sarah Says Read is hosting one of the challenges today Reading Tactics. She want us to answer this:
 
How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?
 
 
 
   For me luckily not very many of the shows I watch are back on TV yet, or the season(Sons of Anarchy, cries)/or series[Bye, Bye Nikita] has ended, so that helps with me not watching TV at night and instead I'm reading. If I watch anything this week it'll only be when I'm eating diner or something. Other than that I'm trying to read as much I can during the day but lately I'm finding it hard to get INTO the book I read so its still not as much reading as I would like since I'm reading slower.
   I did anything that needed to be done(laundry, cleaning, ext.) last week so that I wouldn't have to do it this week. Might of even overworked myself when I cleaned the living room too.
   I typically stay up late trying not to get into bed to early as lately I'm don't stay up for more than a half hour once I do laydown but I'm reading on my NEW tablet in bed. I'm hoping this read-a-thon will help kick start the year for me and get me reading a little faster again.
 
Thanks Sarah for asking this!
Don't forget to visit her and give her your answer too if your participating, the link is above.


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *