Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 5 Mini Challenge

Bout of Books


   There were two challenges today Book Spine Poetry hosted by The Book Spines and as much as I enjoyed doing this challenge last time I simply didnt have the time to go though my books and figure out a poem and it didn't seem right to use the same one I used for this challenge during the B.O.B. The other challenge today is Create a Stroy hosted by Never Too Fond of Books I thought this one seemed cool though.

What you do is
    1. Open your current book to the last page you read.
    2. Using the last word of every line, create a poem or story. You must use every word (but they do not have to be in order), and you may add punctuation as necessary. If a word is split between the end of the line and the beginning of the next one, you may choose whether or not to use it.
So let see if I can pull this one off it does seem simple enough. Ok here we go
Book I'm using is Wicked: Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder & Debbie Vigue
Words: her; and; bed; her; window; soft; cousins; her; here; eyes; blinked; sleepwalk; living; looking; seated; both; fire; black; Nicole; her; mother; crackling; the; her; gifts; they

Her mother blinked looking her eyes black, they both sleepwalk. Nicole and her cousins seated here her soft bed. The crackling fire window, her living gifts.

That's the best I was able to come up with my page didn't give much to work on sadly but there it is.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *