Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cover Love Sunday #2


Cover Love Sunday is a weekly feature hosted at The Quiet Girl Talks, where you choose your 3 favorite covers for each weekly theme. Anybody can do it, just check the Features page for themes ahead of time! :) 

This week's theme is...
GIRL ON THE COVER!


   I didn't think this one would be that hard there's so many covers with a girl on it but I wanted to try and find one that weren't just a standard girl on it, proved a little harder. Now if it were a guy on the cover...oh no wait I'd still be looking at them too for the sheer enjoyment.

Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
   This book isn't even out yet but I love the colors, the dress is water and the bottom just kind of free falls and splashes.


Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4)

   I like how she's dress and how the background looks vintage. The book isn't that bad either aimed for the teens to young adult.

Witchling (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #1)

   Found this book a few years ago though I don't really remember it that good think I'm gonna need to find it again but it was the cover the caught my eye, sexy yet strong and confident with a dark background. and love the way the title is.

   Well that mine for this week, what's yours?~

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *