Saturday, September 7, 2013

Coming Up #2

   Hey readers, sorry for the delay it was a week ago I said I wanted to make sure I do more post during the week. But the last few days I've been sick and have done nothing but sleep, I'm still not 100% yet but I felt like you needed to get something from me.

   So aside from being sick, earlier this week I restarted Shadows of Myth other wise I would of already been done with it and had a review for you, with doing nothing but sleep I've tried to get in at least a chapter or two the last few days but I don't think I did, hopefully I'll have it finished this weekend, however its due back to the library today so got to go and see if they will return it and then check it back out for me. I never did get to Rush by Maya Banks but that's ok I can check it out some other time or I might buy it I've seen it in a set where I can get all three don't remember the price though but sometimes when its like that is can be a little cheaper than to buy them separately

  I have a review coming for a book a read not long ago its a much older book, its not a classic but its older than me. I want a little time away from library books because I have books of my own that I want to read, however I don't see me staying away too long I want to forth house of night book so unless I find that at Target or Walmart before I go to the library again I'm sure there will be another library run before the month is out. But the books I have that I want to read well I mentioned them before. They are book one and two of the Black Jewels series by Anne Bishop.
  Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels, #1)             Heir to the Shadows (The Black Jewels, #2)

   This is all I'm going to give you for now. I wish I could say I have a used or bargain price book store near me but sadly I don't there is one that I know of but its not that close to me.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *