Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cover love Sunday #3


Cover Love Sunday is a weekly feature hosted at The Quiet Girl Talks, where you choose your 3 favorite covers for each weekly theme. Anybody can do it, just check the Features page for themes ahead of time! :) 

This week's theme is...
FLOWERS!
 
So I know I missed last weeks which sucks and I'm sorry. This week I'm afraid I don't know of a lot of book covers with flowers but I did manage to find three. One of which we all know:
New Moon (Twilight, #2)
 
 
Yep New Moon, simple, yet elegant. Don't really go with the book though.
 
 
Ravish: The Awakening of Sleeping Beauty
 
Erotic take on a sleeping beauty tale. The rose matches her lips, she's laying on silk, its sexy.
 
 
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
 
I haven't read this but I like the cover.  You can see by the girls hands the flowers are frosted. I like the border of the title. Theres that kind of dull coloring and the only thing in focus is her hands holding the flowers.
 
Whats your picks?

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *