Monday, October 14, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon

   This post I'll be updating each day with my reads during the read-a-thon.

WWReadathon
This read-a-thon is hosted by My Shelf Confessions and there is still plenty of time to sign up!







 
 
 
 




Goals
  • Visit and comment at least 4 other blogs a day
  • Read at least 8 books(including short e-books)
  • Hopefully do a challenge

Updates

Oct 11th - Finished last 120 pages (or so, I think) of Bonded by Nicky Charles. I didn't know about the read-a-thon till later in the day so I didn't visit any blog

Oct 12th - I was mostly typing up a post and going about on goodreads for most of the day and I was busy with a few other things aswell so I didn't get hardly any reading in.

Oct 13th - Finished last 100 pages of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, been rereading it off and on so thought what better time than in between books and to get over how Bonded ended to finish it.

Oct. 14th - 15th - Well I am finding it hard to stay motivated this read-a-thon I don't why, and in fact I've been very, very tired especially yesterday so sorry to say but I didn't get very much reading in the past couple days. But I plan on making up for that today already have my coffee and hopefully I read a whole e-book today.

Oct. 16th - Didn't read Wind and Shadow by Tori L. Redgwood as fast as I wanted to but I got about half done. But was enjoying it

Oct. 17th - Read other half of Wind and Shadow will have a review soon. Since I was trying to dedicate all my time to read to make up for not reading I didn't go to any blog I plan on going to some today.

Oct. 18th - I did visit a few blogs will list below. Did the Jigsaw Challenge. Didn't read much had to help a neighbor with something, actually helping my neighbor was one reason why I have read or went to many blogs much this week.

Oct. 19 - There were a few thing in Wind and Shadow I want to reread make sure I understood what I was reading after I got to thinking about it, you how sometime if your reading a book a bit fast does anyone else feel like they missed something after a while and feel like you have to go back, or is it just me, please don't let it just be me.

Oct. 20th - Today is the last day and I'm going to visit some blogs for the most part as well as write my review for Wind and Shadow cant believe I read only one full book and only finished the other 2 but I suppose with how many pages I read from those two book it could count as one full book as well. And hey they did stick to the theme of the read-a-thon I thought. After all it's October, theres a witch on the read-a-thon button. The books I read Bonded was about lycans(werewolves), Harry Potter ofcourse we all know that witches and wizards. And Wind and Shadow is really a Halloween read which I'll elaborate more in my review why, but it had witches and vampires.


Blogs I Visited
 


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *