Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cover Love Sunday #6



Cover Love Sunday is a weekly feature hosted at The Quiet Girl Talks, where you choose your 3 favorite covers for each weekly theme. Anybody can do it, just check the Features page for themes ahead of time! :) 

This week's theme is...
GUY ON THE COVER!


   Oh I have been wanting to do this one so much. I get to admire guys on the covers of some great books for a reason, lol. For my first book cover and I have been waiting for an opportunity to use it since I started this meme, fairly recent book very popular throughout booktube, aka youtube, and bloggers alike.

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
   Ok so technically its only that very, very nice bicep and a little of his chest but its VERY clearly a guy, lol. Why I like, ummm, Hello! you'd have to be blind not to like
<<<<<<<<<<  I swoon sometimes just looking at it, I would love to have that arm around me. And then knowing that its 'Travis' of course helps. So other than that I also like the background and the font of the title. Most importantly the tattoo I love that they carried over the butterfly from Beautiful Disaster so that there is a common asset linking to the books. It's also cool how they did half of it as a tattoo and the other not a tattoo and the detail of it, the wavy lines for the tattoo and the beep blue for the 'real' part of the butterfly.









Awakened (House of Night, #8)
 
Ok so sue me I'm a sucker for tattoo's and biceps. Not to mention the whole dark angel thing going on I love the wings, the dark kinda fog like background, the emblems.
 
My next one is fully clothed I promise, lol.
 
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter companion novel)   Can anyone say tall, dark, and from another time period, yum. As promised he's fully clothed and trust me I almost couldn't keep that promise because WOW are there a lot of shirtless guy covers, correction sometimes, sometimes pantless too. *fans myself*         But on to why I like This cover love the colors, leaves you with a mystery.
 
Who else is drooling, lol. What covers would you pick?~

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *