Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bout of Books Day 3 Challenges

  So I said I would try and do the challenges for today. Today there are two and I think I can do both.

The First is a TBR challenge hosted by Musings of a Bookshop Girl

Question 1 :Which 5 books are at the top of your TBR pile at this moment?

Answer: Will I try not get give myself so many at one time unless that is I go to library. Cause just cause I want to read it this day doesn't mean that when I finish the one I chose to read before that I'll want to. However I do sometimes say to myself, I want to start this one next so that I can get to the next one in the series, if its a series book which let face it I'm a magnet for series books. So 5 books I want to read next not counting what I'm reading for the read-a-thon.

Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels, #1)Heir to the Shadows (The Black Jewels, #2)Well the first one which is the last one I plan on starting cause I know I wont finish it before the read-a-thon is over which is a first book of a series of which I also have the second, and that would be the second one I read.


 
Then after that


The Elder Gods (The Dreamers, #1)   Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #1)   Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
and I've been thinking of re-reading Harry Potter lately so I think that has to be on here.

Question 2: If I gave you a wad of cash and sent you into a bookshop right now, which 5 books would you buy to add to the stack?
 
Answer: Well the first 2 I want cause I cant find them.
Witch (Doppelganger, #2)
Read Warrior and
really want to know
what happens next but
cant find it.
Enslave: Beauty Tames the Beast
This has been on my
to get list for years
but cant find anywhere but online

Providence (Providence, #1)
Read Beautiful Disaster
and Walking Disaster
LOVED THEM!
and want to read more of her books

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1)

The last one will probably be an impulse buy form the bargain section from a author I don't know yet, or at least a book I didn't know about from an author I do already know. I have so many books on my list that I want its hard to pick which ones I want the most.



Challenge 2 is a Spine Poetry Challenge hosted by Such a Novel Idea

Where it's making a poem with the book spines and taking a picture. This was kinda hard cause none of my book really have titles that go together for a poem that well, I was also trying to get what is currently at the top of my list of all time favorites either Beautiful Disaster or Walking Disaster or both. But I was finally able to mange its not a dozen books like some of them I'm sure but I think it'll due.

 
Until the Full Moon
into the cold fire
Falling Kingdoms
Crave the becoming
Walking Disaster
 
 
 
~Well thanks for reading took me more time than I thought it would to do these challenges but I had fun with it. Now time to do a few other things and then get to what this read-a-thon is about, reading.~


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *